Our bodies function electrically. We all know what happens when the electricity is turned off in our homes or offices. Suddenly we have no appliances, computers or televisions. In fact, in our society without electricity everything stops.
Generally, getting the proper balance of electricity to feed our appliances is as simple as flicking a switch. Well this simple analogy is exactly the same for us all.
Our bodies require fuel in the form of food to keep us functioning. If we supply the body with raw, whole foods full of nutrients the body needs less energy to put this food to use.
If however, we give the body food that is highly processed with added preservatives the body has to work much harder to sort through the rubbish to find the few nutrients it contains.
Therefore eat food as raw and whole as possible (it’s cheaper too). Eat more fresh vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts and whole proteins.
The Nutrition & Weight Loss Company is trained in assisting you with nutritional advice and hold informative classes on a regular basis.
Some Basic Nutritional Tips:
- Eat properly constituted, organic, whole, living foods and a high percentage raw. Only steam vegetables. Remember heat kills enzymes.
- The ideal balance is 80% alkaline ash – 20% acid ash foods. Most diets today comprise of 90% acid – 10% alkaline.
- Any meat consumed should be hormone and pesticide free. If meat is consumed daily, white meat is generally better than red, so limit your red meat intake to 2 or 3 times a week.
- Avoid simple sugars; limit your coffee, alcohol, wheat and dairy intake.
- Eat fresh fish, ocean caught is best.
- Keep high glycaemic fruit intake down. Eat more fruits that have low sugar-conversion, such as pears, apples and berries.
- Eat fruit and vegetables that are in season.
- Shop at your farmers markets.
- Eat nutrient dense meals each day, ensuring you don’t go hungry and that the body has a constant supply of nutrients.
- A basic supplement program should consist of plant derived Colloidal Minerals & Probiotics. Vitamins, Essential Fatty Acids, B group Vitamins should be added only if your nutritional food intake is low.
- Exercise and Stretch to get everything moving and assist in detoxing the body in an oxygen-rich environment.
- Rest. Rest.
- Drink water, hydration is very important so a minimum of 2 litres of fresh filtered water is required.
- Reduce environmental toxicity.
- Use safe natural personal care products.
- Use safe natural household products.
We also offer a Successful and Easy Way to Lose Weight
Take the first step on your journey towards health and a stable weight loss…you can only win. Request an initial body composition analysis assessment and learn more about the Nutrition & Weight Loss Company method.
It is highly recommended that you attend one of our classes to learn more about good nutrition and weight loss. Attendance is FREE. Ring our clinic as bookings are limited. Call us today on (07) 5527 4300 or simply book your appointment online. Experience the benefits of a healthy lifestyle today! It could change your life!